Saturday, 19 March is the Feast of St Joseph and we’re celebrating!
- 5p Mass of St Joseph & Procession, a wonderfully unique way to honor the foster father of our Lord. Hymns and other musical pieces will offer a chance to sing together the glorious holiness of this mighty patron and spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mother!
- An Italian meal awaits with spaghetti, salad and rolls. Families are encouraged to bring a dessert to share. We’ll have fun with a Knights of Columbus photobooth, a game of “Kids Say The Darndest Things led by Gus Killough, and a craft sponsored by Home Depot.
If you’re unable to join us for Mass, please arrive at 5.50p for feasting and fun!
A giant thank you to our donors who made this event possible:
- Sciortino’s Trattoria & Pizzeria
- The Cat Clinic – Carolyn Anderson
- Marcel Farge
- Coldwell Banker Caine – Felicia Griggs
- Twin Falls Dentistry – Peter & Nicole McPherson
- McAfee Funeral Home – John McAfee
- Carole Harris
- Charles Ashworth
- Gregory Cullum Smith & Caitlin Davis Smith
Saturday Afternoon, 15 January
- No confessions at 3.30p
- 4p Anticipated Latin EF Mass
- 5p Anticipated English Sung Mass (livestreaming Masked Mass in Croghan Hall with Communion)
- Blessing of the Great Nativity with Prosecco Toast for Donors will be rescheduled at a later date
- 6p Adoration Chapel Closes
Sunday, 16 January
- No Mass, RE, Vespers, ministry or other events (CYO, basketball, etc)
Monday, 17 January
- No Mass, school (scheduled holiday), ministry or other events (basketball, etc)
Tuesday Afternoon, 18 January
- 12N Church, Office and Adoration Chapel Open with Latin EF Mass
- 6.30p Epiphany Blessing and Mass is cancelled
Please remember that we close the church due to expected inclement weather for a number of safety related reasons: the Fathers do not live on campus, but on the top of a hill where the road is usually not snowplowed or cleared of ice; ice storms north of I-85 and 385 often cause power outages which mean no electricity or water, downed trees and power lines on and near campus; etc. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
The following document must be completed and original copy returned to the parish office by the person who desires a funeral and burial according to the Extraordinary Form.
The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception is Wednesday, 8 December. This is a Holy Day of Obligations pertaining to the conception of the Virgin Mary in the womb of her mother, St Anne, wherein Mary was preserved exempt from all stain of original sin by God’s grace in view of the merits of Christ. Schedule:
- 7a quiet Mass
- 8.30a school Mass
- 12p EF Latin Mass
- 7p Sung Mass
Here are some great ideas on living this feast day in your domestic church.
*The Immaculate Conception Novena is prayed beginning 29 November. Learn more here.
Friday, 24 December-Christmas Eve
- 4p Family Mass with the Children’s Choir *dual streamed to a masked option in the PAC & on YouTube and Facebook
- 6p Vigil Mass with the Youth Choir
- 12M Solemn EF Midnight Mass (Latin) with the St Cecilia Choir, Music begins at 11.30p *livestreamed on YouTube and Facebook
Saturday, 25 December-Christmas Day
Sunday, 26 December-Holy Family
Monday, 27 December– Blessing of Wine
Tuesday, 28 December-Blessing of Children
Wednesday, 29 December
Thursday, 30 December
Friday, 31 December-New Years Eve
Saturday, 1 January- New Years Day
Solemnity of Mary, the Holy Mother of God
- 12p Low Mass of the Circumcision (EF)
Sunday, 2 January-Epiphany
There will be no confessions on Saturday, 25 December or Saturday, 1 January