by popadmin | Apr 30, 2023 | Bulletin
Click to read this week’s bulletin: 30 April 2023 Bulletin
by popadmin | Apr 20, 2023 | Bulletin
Click to read this weekend’s bulletin: 23 April 2023 Bulletin
by popadmin | Apr 16, 2023 | Bulletin
Click to read this week’s bulletin: 16 April 2023 Bulletin
by popadmin | Apr 5, 2023 | Kids
- All are welcome to Summer Art Camp with Marilyn Alber. A great way to start your summer and get creative. Registration deadline is Friday, 26 May. Registration forms are available here or by emailing Marilyn Alber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two weeks to choose from [6/12- 6/16] or [6/19 – 6/23] for students entering 1st – 8th. (Limit 10 students per session)
- Classes are held for 2 hours a day Monday through Friday. (Students 1st-3rd (10a-12p)) (Students 4th-8th (1p-3p)).
- Fees for one week session is $190 (materials provided).
- Classes will be held in the Walsingham Building – Art Room.
- Dribble for Destiny Summer Basketball Camp is 10-13 July from 9a-12p for ages 8-13 boys and girls. Fee: $119 includes free t-shirt and ball; 2 ball dribbling, passing, shooting, ball handling, video, daily contests, and daily devotions. THIS IS A 4 DAY CAMP. SIGN UP AND PAY NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. See registration form.
- Prince of Peace Catholic School is proud to offer Summer Journey, a FREE, fun and engaging summer school program for K5-8th grade from 12 June – 7 July. The experience meets Monday-Thursday from 9a-12p for 4 weeks. Catapult’s Summer Journey Program offers robust educational opportunities and engaging activities that allow students to learn throughout the summer while also having fun. Our comprehensive program addresses academic, social, and emotional learning by incorporating instruction, enrichment activities, and family support elements.
- Literacy: Improves students’ skills across the Big 5-phonics, phonological awareness, fluency, comprehension, and vocabulary
- Math: Helps struggling learners build confidence and improve their math skills
- STEM: Engages students in fun, project-based learning to expand critical thinking skills
- Life Skills: Fosters growth-mindset and helps students communicate effectively
- As of 23 April: K5/ 1st Wait List, 2nd/3rd Wait List, 4th/5th 2 spots available, MS 7 spots available
- Register here.
- Attention elementary school parents: Prince of Peace is once again offering our popular Summer Choral Theatre, 4-10 June. Participants will join with others from our parish and school in learning and performing a faith-building, fully costumed musical drama. Each day is an all-inclusive activity that will include snacks, social activities, and even outdoor time, in addition to the rehearsals of singing, staging, and basic choreography. Your child won’t want to miss this exciting week! There are only 40 spots available, so make sure to register your child for this opportunity to enjoy a week of fun, singing, acting, and games!
- Program Fee- $85 for one child, $150 for two children, $200 family maximum (includes instruction, t-shirt, themed snacks, and materials)
- Registration is open exclusively to Prince of Peace families through 10 April. Registration will open to all others beginning 11 April. All registrations are due no later than 10 May.
- Registration form
- Contact Eranga Goonetilleke email@example.com
- Prince of Peace VBS 2023 will be 16-21 July 2023. We are currently on the waitlist for Totus Tuus, so please continue to pray that the Diocese of Charlotte will be able to staff three missionary teams. Registration forms are only available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All 90 spots for the elementary program (entering 1st-6th) have been claimed, however please continue to register to be added to our waitlist. If we cannot get a team from Charlotte we will be putting VBS on in-house and will be able to open registration for more elementary children.
- Our youth program for entering 7th-12th graders is accepting registration forms now and has unlimited spots available. Please register your child(ren) by 26 May so your child receives the correct size tshirt.
by popadmin | Apr 4, 2023 | Bulletin
Click to read this week’s bulletin: 9 April 2023 Bulletin